Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read carefully and prepare your manuscript as instructed here. The manuscript that does not follow the format, will be returned to the author before undergoing any screening or review process.
- The manuscript in English language; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx.) document file format.
- The cover letter explaining the importance of the study and a confirmation that the manuscript has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Article Template, which is found in About the Journal.
- In case of experimenting on human, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiment. If any doubts is raised whether the research was proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the author(s) would explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the domestic and foreign guideline related to experiment of animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give Dharmais Cancer Hospital as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Indonesian Journal of Cancer Dharmais Cancer Hospital as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., will be allowed only with a written permission from Indonesian Journal of Cancer Dharmais Cancer Hospital
Indonesian Journal of Cancer Dharmais Cancer Hospital, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the Indonesian Journal of Cancer are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.