Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript in the English language; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx.) document file format and formatted as standard A4 page setup.
- The cover letter explaining the importance of the study and a confirmation that the manuscript has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Complete information about author/s (first, middle, last name), author/s's affiliation, and email address of the corresponding author
- The author(s) are required to sign an authorship agreement demonstrating that all authors involved agreed to submit the manuscript to Indonesian Journal of Cancer.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Article Template, which is found in About the Journal.
- In case of experimenting on humans, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of the Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiments. If any doubts are raised whether the research proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the author(s) would explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the domestic and foreign guidelines related to the experiment of animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give Dharmais Cancer Hospital as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the National Cancer Center - Dharmais Cancer Hospital rights to publish the work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to remix, adapt, build upon the work non-commercially with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in Indonesian Journal of Cancer. Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the journal’s published version of the work non-commercially (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Indonesian Journal of Cancer.
IJOC licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.