Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read carefully and prepare your manuscript as instructed here. The manuscript that does not follow the format, will be returned to the author before undergoing any screening or review process.
- The manuscript in English language; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx.) document file format.
- The cover letter explaining the importance of the study and a confirmation that the manuscript has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere
- The author(s) are required to sign an authorship agreement demonstrating that all authors involved agreed to submit the manuscript to Indonesian Journal of Cancer.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Article Template, which is found in About the Journal.
- In case of experimenting on human, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiment. If any doubts is raised whether the research was proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the author(s) would explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the domestic and foreign guideline related to experiment of animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give Dharmais Cancer Hospital as publisher the right of first publication of all published material and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
Upon publication, author(s) agree that Indonesian Journal of Cancer is the copyright owner of the material published. However, in accordance with Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing, all works published in Indonesian Journal of Cancer are open access and are available to anyone on the web site of the journal without cost. The users are free to use the work, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights. Authors may use their material in presentations and subsequent publications they write or edit themselves, provided that Indonesian Journal of Cancer is referenced in writing and is acknowledged as the original publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.